RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What Would YOU Like To See Reviewed?

Hi, faithful readers! I have a question for you!
I get most of my ideas for places to review from Google. But I thought that maybe I should be giving others a chance to recommend places that should be reviewed! So this is your chance to let me know about your favorite, and least favorite, places.
There are two ways to recommend a review. You can either simply let me know the name and location of the place. Or, if you are up to it, you can write a review of it yourself! Visit the place, take some pictures, write up your review, and email it to me at AngelNicki79@gmail.com. I'll post it here, and I'll definitely let everyone know that you were the "guest reviewer," with a link to your blog or website if you'd like.
So, if you have a favorite playground, nature center, restaurant, play place, or other kid-friendly venue, let me know
Thanks for your help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 DuPage Kids On The Go Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes