RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pack Your Bags! We're Moving!

So... remember a few weeks ago when I mentioned that I was thinking of moving this blog over to ChicagoNow, where I would hopefully gain a larger audience and eventually be paid for writing? After much deliberation , I decided to go ahead and make the move. So this will be my last post on Blogger.com. From now on, you can find me at http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/dupage-kids-on-the-go/.
I'm a little nervous about this new adventure! I'm used to having a lot more control over my blog, such as being able to put my own html codes in the sidebar, and being able to track my readers via Sitemeter. On the other hand, I'm excited about getting my blog out there in the world, and meeting new friends through ChicagoNow. We'll have to see how it goes!
Come check out my new site, and say hello to me! I'd love your comments and ideas.
See ya soon!
- Nicki

1 comments:

jhon kabul said... [Reply to comment]

Are you a Blockchain user? Are Blockchain Support Number
you facing error in accessing your account due to password errors? Do you want to fix your password errors with utmost guidance? If you are dealing with the password error and want to fix it then all you can do is dial Blockchain support number at 1-800-665-6722. The professionals will there to assist you and help you at every step so that you can fix the password error with opportune solutions and remedies.
Blockchain Number
Blockchain Contact Number
Blockchain Toll Free Number
Blockchain Support Number
Blockchain Phone Number
Blockchain Helpline number
Blockchain Support Phone number
Blockchain Customer Support
Blockchain Customer Service
Blockchain Customer Service Number
Blockchain Wallet phone Number

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 DuPage Kids On The Go Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes