RSS
Wecome to my Blog, enjoy reading :)

Friday, June 11, 2010

Urgent... Anyone Need A BAbysitter This Week????

Hi everyone! If anyone needs a babysitter this week, either on Monday morning, Tuesday through Friday any time before 5, or over the weekend, please send me a note! I'm in a state of desperation because I didn't watch Gabriel all this past week because of my intensive class at school, and then this week his grandma is in town to watch him, so I am FLAT BROKE!!! If you have babysitting needs this week, please keep me in mind! I live in Lombard, but I am willing to drive wherever. Thanks...


= Nicki

P.S. You'll have to email me, at least over this weekend, because my phone bill is due but I don't have the funds to pay it! [:O]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 DuPage Kids On The Go Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles
Wordpress by Ezwpthemes